Monday, May 18, 2020

Review of Felix Pattern from Grainline Studio Patterns

Dear readers,

I quickly finished this shift dress, the Felix Dress, from Grainline Studio, in record time -- again the sewing for this piece (after cutting) took 2 - 4 hours.  I'm also getting spoiled by the detailed directions and sew-alongs for these independent patterns.  I think the basic sloper is great for my body (as is the Paper Theory sloper).  I bought the pattern and had it printed as Sewing.PatternReview.Com.  I've given up printing pdfs (unless bras, shorts and similar small items).  I made the longer version of the two.



The pattern photos:


I made it up in fabric from Superbuzzy that I've been dying to make.  The sizing is very very large.  I dropped two sizes to a 12 but should have cut the 10 (again!) or maybe even the 8!

I love pockets and am on a pocket blitz!

Again, I love this comfy dress -- and I can't wait to make again.  I plan to make the Grainline Studio Farrow dress as well - perhaps in a beige linen -- below:

XOXO,

Pammie

1 comment:

Milasha said...

When a man is in love, he can turn over the mountains, right? This is absolutely true about me because Sofia Date help me met the prettiest lady in my life. Marina is like sun after rain. My life became more interesting, and we plan to get married soon. Thank you, guys! dating over 50