Friday, February 26, 2010

Snowboard Injury!

Hi!  I'm finally back - 10 days ago I went snowboarding and sustained a mildly fractured ankle.  No biggie - but I was pretty bummed out!  My nurse mother is like, You are a wimp - wrap it and ice it, dummy!  I can walk on it, thankfully and it really never hurt that much ..'

Here's a picture of me after the injury - BTW, I refused to acknowledge I had an injury until I returned to the car.  I also snowboarded down the run as well.



It was the last run of the day too!  So wrong!

So, I haven't done much sewing - but I have cut out the muslin for the Colette dress and am trying it out tomorrow after first round of sewing.

More to follow and I promise to be better about blogging:)



Here's my last photo . . . 45 minutes from Los Angeles. . .

2 comments:

KID, MD said...

It sounds like you had fun!! Hope you are up and around again soon.

Eugenia said...

Hope your ankle is better soon - sounds like you were very brave!!