2) Needed alterations:
a. Forward shoulder (I did this on the muslin)
b. I need to change the darts to make them point to the correct location on my bust. . .
c. The band under the bust must be significantly lengthened (some other
reviewers report this as well!)
d. I need some pleat advice - I am looking up some pleat techniques to see which are more flattering - I am also moving the placement of the pleats so
they are not so far apart.
e. Need to scale down the hips significantly - the skirt is very very large in the hips.
So, I tried to find interesting fabric stores in Norfolk/Va. Beach to no avail. So, I bought some shoe laces (blue) and gave my lightweight hiking boots a "makeover."
I also include my heavy boots - I may change those laces out too - they look a bit "lumberjacky."
I hope to complete at least one version of the Macaron in the next two weeks.