I apologize for the delay in blogging - I've had some family medical problems, coupled with an extremely busy work schedule involving five weeks of travel this fall! Again, no excuses - I finished this blouse early November, and I am just now getting around to blogging it.
Here is the creation, I darkened the hue to magnify the colors. . .
Yep. As you can see below - the shirt contains no dart at the bustline. My sloper is based on a princess seam. I rotated the dart and added length at the bottom; unfortunately I measured incorrectly and the front was 1" shorter or more than the back. So I took out the dart, leading to the blousey front as you see below!
Other than this - a wonderful pattern. I must have been tired when I cut this. I used Japanese linen blend fabric, and I will post a review on Pattern Review.
By the way, I went out to make some Home Dec. (yuck!) projects and found that holiday fabric was extremely scarce - I must have missed the rush!
Hope all is well and I hope to sew quite a bit more over the Holidays. I have bought some amazing fabric on my travels and online and I'll tell you all about it! In the meantime, I've been amazed by all of your creations!