Friday, June 13, 2014

LA Blogger Meetup tomorrow

Dear readers,

I'm so ready to meet all the sewing bloggers at the LA Sewing Blogger Meetup hosted by Erin from Miss Crayola Creepy.  Thank you Erin!

It's tomorrow at Cafe Midi at 11:30.
We are going to have lunch and visit The Fabric Store although Mood is closed for remediation of some earthquake damage.  BTW, the said earthquake occurred about two hours after the last time I visited Mood - and of which I had a premonition that was very strong (& I don't really even believe in premonitions)).   Perhaps I felt the vibrations.

So excited -- more posts to come and hopefully some good pictures as well!

XOXO,

Pammie

2 comments:

aleah said...

It was lovely to meet you Saturday! I'm glad there were a few of us there from up the coast :)

Pam said...

It was wonderful to meet you as well! Hopefully, I'll see you soon again. I'm going to do a blog post still on it!